Tuesday, August 25, 2009

New Vid | Asher Roth

I would like to say for the record, I like a few of Asher's songs. Sure in the past he had a li'l slick mouth and people caught it and misinterpreted it, but I can be forgiving. But he just released a video for "She Just Wants To Dance" and I've always liked this song. Didn't know that Keri Hilson was on the hook. Just didn't sound like her to me when I first heard the song. She wasn't the first person to come to mind when I heard the voice.



::The Verdict:: Over all I like the video. Its basically what I expected for a song like this. And the song is cute to me. I have felt that way. People trying to catch feelings in the club. Not happening boo. I came to the club for one purpose. To dance.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails