Thursday, August 27, 2009

Because I Must ...

explain this to you all, YET AGAIN ..smh. I know not all of you are slow pokes, but as for the rest <_<. Yall need help. LOL. It's all love tho. So anyway, I'm finna explain this Operation Smiley Face Yearbook to yall on behalf of my partner in crime, Briittneebee. I know some people have been hitting her up with THE WACKNESS cause some don't understand STILL. smh. But I'm gonna ABC-it for all of you guys. And if you can't get this, God help you. You're on your own. Sorry. The email - opsf@ymail.com, yes its Ymail not Gmail DETAILS PEOPLE, WE HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS.

AND Plz people do not ask about Trey, if you're regular TTU then you know not to ask, but as for the "new people" Trey has nothing to do with this so leave his name out of the email. And don't count on Trey seeing this. This is not for him, this is for Troy only. What he wish to do with it afterwards is on him.

The look - White wall, no grapics, just you in the pic with the L's beside your face, and please smile 4FS (for fucks sake--thats from Kid Cudi) make your picture look like the 1's in the yearbook

Try not to DM Britt a yearbook question that can be answered in an @ message. "I'll make a list of pics i get, try not to ask me if i got yours or not." She's a busy woman, no need to overwhelm her.

Lastly ..make sure you put your real name and your twitter name. VERY IMPORTANTE!

Get it, got it, good :) Then we have no problems. It's a simple thing my people, do not make this difficult. Don't be complicated. Just take a deep breath, smile for the camera and send.

Plz and thank you.

2 People Listening:

T.D.B said...

Preach on sis!! Hopefully I can send mine in by next week. Yea I know all this time and I'm still aint on it. I pray the new ppl will def read this b4 they attack with the simple questions.

Unknown said...

I already sent my pic in without the l on the side, sorry didn't know i will not bombard her with another one since she is busy, sorry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails