Monday, August 17, 2009

Listing | Trey Trax



1. Panty Droppa-Intro
2. Neighbors Know My Name
3. I Invented Sex (feat. Drake)
4. I Need A Girl
5. One Love
6. Does He Do It
7. Say Aah
8. LOL:-) (feat. Gucci Mane and Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em)
9. Ready To Make Luv
10. Jupiter Love
11. Be Where You Are
12. Successful (feat. Drake)
13. Black Roses
14. Love Lost
15. Hollalude
16. Holla If You Need Me
17. Yo Side Of The Bed

Nice right? I wonder which song is Heels On, but I already have a favorite. Neighbors Know My Name. After the sneak peek I heard a while ago. Ahh, I can't wait to hear what it all sounds like.

6 People Listening:

MoSo said...

OmG 17 tracks...i die!

OCC (Obsessed w/ Celebs Clique) said...

where the HECKK did you hear the "Neighbors Know My Name" track preview? When I saw his interview with billboard i HAD to know what it sounded like! you have a link?

b r e e said...

neighbors know my name.....mmmhmm! tremaine neverson, whew, i'm at a lost for words...i'm READY!

EvoL_1 said...

OMG!!Cant wait til READY drops now!!!Im so hyped itz UNREAL!!I know I cant wait 2 hear Neighbors Know My Name.I really wanna c how it all came 2gether!!

MzLishaBabi said...

lol can NOT wait im already loving the track list and havent even heard it

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

I can't waiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!! Je-sus!! And "Neighbors Know My Name" is my fav too..he was rockin to that one in the studio..i was troy boppin the whole time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails