Sunday, August 16, 2009

Neo-Sunday

This is gonna be a female filled Sunday. I'll work on the guys next week tho. Promise. The only reason why I wanted to double up two weeks in a row is because of what I was listening to before I fell asleep. Vivian Green's first album. Yes! That CD is the sh*t if I do say so myself. I played the hell out of that CD, which is why it no longer works. Scratches and whatnots all over it. Actually on my iPod you can clearly hear how messed up it is. Sounds all robotic towards the end of the CD. And I felt sad about it. That CD is a total dejavu feeling. When I listen to a song, I'm taken back to a moment years ago when I first listened to the song. Amazing isn't it? That's what her music, or just music in general, good music, does to me. I use to play Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and I always had my own radio on blasting her music. LOL.

The good ol' days.

Vivian Green - What Is Love


Jill Scott - Show Me

(another CD I played all the time. It's pretty messed up too :( ..)

Corinne Bailey Rae - Trouble Sleeping (idk what she's considered but I'll include her in this section)

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails