Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Interview & PICS | Treysongz.com

In case you missed it cause I damn sure did. I just went to Trey's website cause lord knows the last time I been on there was concerning the pre-order that day it was first released. SORRY. BAD FAN! -smacks my own hand-




If this isn't a sign that you should read, then I don't know what is. Shouldn't seeing Trey with a book be enough to make you go out and get one. Encourage one to encourage another to read a book. *MESSAGE* I'm just saying. Not a lot of us like to read. Use that ability you have.

9 People Listening:

JasmineH said...

nice blog! :) definitely will be checking it out more often!

EvoL_1 said...

Thank u 4 "Th More U Know"moment!!lol

Anonymous said...

What up Brina, Love your blog, i will be on here regularly. Much Luv and Blessings Mama!!!! MUAH

jayneverson said...

this is the ish. cute/great blog ma.

manie01 said...

it never fails...I always find myself smiling when I see Trey :-D

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

I love ur blogs brina! even though i don't comment all the time..but i do read.

meme said...

Uncle Troy was singing backup in that video clip. It was pointed out to me earlier that it was him. Yay Troy!

MusikHunnyDC said...

Troy was gettin it in that video!! lol!! Brina, keep doin ya thing with the blogs girl!! Hopefully one day u will get to interview Trey one day!! :-) Luv ya!!

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

awwwwwwwww Trey Trey! Gawd i love this man!! I'm so ready for Ready! and i stay readin..readin is a hobby that i'll never drop.

Related Posts with Thumbnails