Thursday, August 6, 2009

Creative Thursdays

My creative choice of video for this week will come from Ashanti. Video titled "The Way That I Love You." I particularly love this video. Finally, for all the videos Ashanti has done, she decided to do one that ACTUALLY tells a damn story. This is my kind of story, by the way. ANGER. DECEIT. BLOOD. KNIVES. VIOLENCE. FRANTIC PHONE CALLS TO THE POLICE.

PERFECT!

I'm sorry, but I am into videos like this.



WOOOOHOOOOOO. It gave me inspiration for my character Sidney in my series of stories.

4 People Listening:

NaNew21 said...

OOOOOOO THIS IS MY JAM PLUS SHE KILLED MY MAN IN IT!!! THAT'S WHAT HE GET 4 CHEATIN,SNEAKY MOFO MHM.

PrettieBirdie said...

This video was nuts! I loved it though! I really believed that Ashanti has a crazy psycho killer side to her, lol.

Nikki24_TTU said...

I love this song and the video was amazing.I thought Ashanti was crazy 4 real with the way her eyes were lol

manie01 said...

It's so funny I thought about your character Sidney too....love this song

Related Posts with Thumbnails