Thursday, August 20, 2009

Song Of The Day

I was searching through the iTunes store for some new ish. A while ago, iTunes use to be on it when it came to hot new R&B music, but they fell waaay off lately. Because of that, for the past 2 months I stopped searching. Well Tuesday, I'm glad I went back to searching or I wouldn't have found this gem of a song. I know a lil something about As Tall As Lions thanks to my bff William, so I saw that they had a new album out. I clicked on the thumbnail and double click the first song sample. F*CKING LOVED IT! I didn't even hear the whole song and I loved it. Something about the beat just sucked me in and I haven't looked back since. So the song I'm gonna share with you all is the song I first fell in love with.

Enjoy

As Tall As Lions - Circles

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails