Monday, August 3, 2009

Gah!!! I Just Love Watching Them Dance

Jabawockeez - Freak A Zoid on So You Think You Can Dance

My favorite part starts up at 0:21 ... OMG I love it. I wish I could do all that waving with my arms.

Robert Murraine <---THIS GUY!!

Damn youtube and their f**king restrictions. They best be lucky someone wants to look at their cruddy website after all the s**t they put me thru. I just wanted this video and them dummies removed it. GRRRRR o_O

Travis & Heidi (So You Think You Can Dance season 2)

The dance start at 1:32. My favorite part is when Travis nearly breaks his back on that bench. It was so on point and with the music.

Neil & Sabra (SYTYCD Season 3)


Hok & Jamie (SYTYCD Season 3) The Flower and The Hummingbird


Kameron & Lacey (Season 3)


Lacey & Sabra

I don't think alot of people got this dance. But I did, and I loved it. I mean if they were paying attention they would understand but people don't pay much attention these days.

Benji & Travis

I think the beginning of this video is so cute, even tho it deserves a pause. The whole flipping part is a pause, but I don't care. It's still my favorite. I don't care what none of yall say. This is before the pause thing and the no homo shit started. Grrr I dislike those words pause and no homo ... don't get me started.


To save yall the time I'm gonna end my favorite dances here, and continue on another day. Stay tuned.

1 People Listening:

MzReese said...

Ahhhh Benji & Travis always will be my fav on there!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails