Saturday, August 22, 2009

Style Me

As suggested by @itselii

@itselii: @thinkin_ONPAPER you can call it "swagger Saturdays" & blog about certain types of clothes u may like?


So guess what? If I'm able to do this every Saturday, then I'll keep it up. Thought the idea was pretty cool. Even tho I don't think I have great fashion sense. Oh well f*ck it.

This is Sabrina's stock style 101




a. Plaid button ups. Even if this wasn't a trend, I probably would still wear these like there's no tomorrow. Why? The f*ck if I know. I'm just attracted to the bishes. No explanation needed. And those two colors in particular might be my theme for the semester. Cool colors and black. Blues, purples, and all those what nots. Btw, don't that second shirt look like that shirt Trey had on that one time. I had my eye on that shirt for months, and then he come outta nowhere with something similar. SMH. I ain't mad tho.

b. I like shirts with words on them plain and simple. I don't go for just any ol' shirts. Its very calculated. The message has to hit me, whatever it is. And it has to look like someone hand written it or hand drew it on to the shirt. AH I love it. Especially these two shirts. The yellow one is my fav. "Never Judge a Book By Its Cover." Niceeeee. Plus I do to go to Hot Topic a lot to look for graphic tee's too. You know, the supermans and the rockbands stuff.

c. As you can see, Skinny Jeans. I know a lot of people are against these, but after my discovery of them late last year, I haven't turned back since. I mean sure wide legs are cool, just never done anything for my legs. I mean I don't like to go barelegged anyway so wearing skinny jeans is close to it. Plus they are easier to wear when I'm wearing boots. I can just stick them inside of them and keep it moving. Mainly because of the fact that if my pant length comes up a little short, instead of being embarrassed bout it like i was in middle school, I could just hide it all. My legs are like super long so I can only order jeans from catalog -hint- 37". The longest length they can create available to the masses. So you know. I'm a lil subconscious about things when it comes to my jeans, but with skinny jeans I find a happy medium.

d. My safe shoes. Converses. I'm not a tennis shoe person. I don't know two shits about name brand tennis shoes because I can't afford them. Which is why I've come to love Converses. So easy to wear. Goes with anything. I gotten over the fact that my feet are a size 10. Who gives a f*ck? Not me anymore. BONG! So I am cool with my long ass Chucks. And they are better in black because I can wear more clothes with it. Lookie here. I don't have much money so I get one pair of Chucks and match everything I will ever buy for that year of school to match them. That's why I wear a lot of black. It just makes everything easier when you have no money.

e.HOOPS. The only earrings I wear on the regular. Not the small kinds. I wear 'em big cause I got to. Small ears, can't have small jewelry. That's what I say. I usually have some unique pieces tho. Odd shaped earrings. Different looking stuff besides my hoops. Leaving some asking where did I get them from. Can you guess where? Uh duh! Claires. Can't afford all that other sh*t.

I'm just saying. I work with what I'm given and try to keep it as long as I can.

1 People Listening:

CHASiTY said...

Ahhhhh Thats the female version of the plaid shirt Trey had on in Memphis! LOL str8 picnic table material! LOL i shall buy one in rememberance of that day LOL im stupid

Related Posts with Thumbnails