Sunday, August 9, 2009

PhotoSHOP Me :)

Well if any of you were paying attention to my tweets yesterday, I created some amateur photoshop pictures. To have photoshop has been a dream of mine for a long time. When I say long, I mean looooong, since the beginning of my graphic art obsession in 2005. Since then I had to settle for a less than stellar program called PaintShop because for one it was cheap, and the first version I got was free. But I went back and bought a 99 dollar OFFICIAL version of Corel Paint Shop, all the while I was having Photoshop dreams. -sigh- It was heartbreaking knowing that I had the ability to be a good graphic designer, but don't have the access to be that good. Have a professional, polished look for my work, I just didn't have the means to do it.

So I downloaded the trial, setting myself up for disappointment because in 29 days I will have Photoshop no more. Better get all of my creativity out while it lasts. That is unless I find a loop hole. -shrugs- Whatever comes first.





What I've done on Paintshop Pro
This pic was done with two pics overlapping each other to create movement. I don't know where I got this idea from, I just did it. And I like the results. Plus It was hard to find two pictures in the same position with two different movements.


And this pic is the classic, foreground background type of blending. Since one of the pics was bigger than the other, one had to be considered in the foreground while the other had to be blurred to make it seem like its far back.

Nice right??

2 People Listening:

Anonymous said...

I love these pics!!! I wish I could be creative like this!

Anonymous said...

u cant get it for cheap at ur school store??

Related Posts with Thumbnails