Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My WTF Moment

I don't know what scares me more. The fact that Cassie shaved the side of her head or the fact that her stylist made it look like this and she allowed it.





I don't know about yall, but I like Cassie actually. Mainly because I based my character, Sidney, off of her look (pre side shaved head). But ever since she shaved the side of her head .... chiiiiild ... no comment. I really need her to grow her hair back cause if she gonna do this to her hair then she just needs to go somewhere. It's scary looking isn't it? I think she needs a better stylist, who ever is in charge of her looks needs to be FIRED. SMH. And if she did this her self ... she needs help. LOL.

1 People Listening:

andrea said...

ummm yeah idk whats going on wit this girl....diddy aint showing her enuff attention i guess lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails