Friday, August 7, 2009

THROWBACK FRIDAYS

Man it's friday already!!! DAMN this week has rushed by pretty quick, if I do say so myself. I'm not feeling this quickness because school is almost here. Which will soon equal to me ignoring a lot of things I hold true and dear to my heart. -SIGH- But anways, we gotta enjoy this summer while it lasts. Come on this journey with me again.

In dedication to The Isley Brothers ... because I love them.

The Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze


"Sensuality"


"Hello (Its Me)"

*someone sampled this song, guess who??

"Make Me Say It Again"

*someone sampled this song too, guess who??

"Footsteps In The Dark"

*this too .... i think there's two choices for this song

"Voyage To Atlantis"

"I'll alwayssssss, come back to you..."

CLASSICS ... these songs are timeless, that's why I always come back to these songs. It never gets old to me.

1 People Listening:

MzReese said...

I have all these on the Ipod!!! && of course Mr.Songz sampled these!

Related Posts with Thumbnails