Friday, August 21, 2009

One Hit Wonders

Not saying that these songs were hits. Yall may have never heard of them before, but these three choices were my faves. Too bad they fell waaaay under the radar and never recovered after the first video and album.



I loved this song, came out back in 2003 when I use to record music videos. This was part of that video collection. It was a song that wasn't played on TV much but once MIDNIGHT LOVE came on. SHORTY! I WAS ON IT! Had my finger ready on the record button to catch this song.


Same issue different song. Midnight Love was that ish. Too bad BET was stupid enough to get rid of it.


I have this album and listen to it still. Took me a while to find it in stores, but there are some underground music stores that sell it. AND I LOVE THEM FOR IT.

Come to think of it. All of these songs came out in 2003. LOL. Man, BET and I back in 2003 couldn't be separated. Where did we go wrong? Oh that's right, when BET started acting like MTV. smh. Too bad.

Thank goodness Yahoo! had these videos. It's nice to see them again.

2 People Listening:

CHASiTY said...

Brina!!!! how did u know Dont Wanna Hurt You was one of my fav songs??? SMH that song is THE BUSINESS lol man but the sad part is that someone i was talkin to at that time sent me the song LMAO...BURN!!!

Anonymous said...

ok may I say that I like the first two but Maria I love her album and this song her cdgot me through a relationship and I'm thinking of asking you for the cd

Related Posts with Thumbnails