Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My WTF Moments of the Day


I did not know that Kevin Federline was fat. I never cared about him but got damn.


(Via MissJia) Um WTF! Who ... what? Huh? Gary Dourdan the best looking dude on CSI, walking the streets looking like this? -passes out- Who told him that dying his hair was cool, or wearing a v-neck of that nature and a frickin scarf! WTF. And its scary that his girlfriend (the lady next to him) let him go out like that without question. Woooo this is not right at all. SMH. Guys dying their hair to something lighter has never seemed cool to me. Just doesn't sit right. I can see if u had grey hairs and u dye it black to cover it. Black, dark brown whatever. They are acceptable colors on a man. But if your hair isn't natually light by birth right, then there is no need for any man to dye their hair a lighter color. That is a no no.

2 People Listening:

Kita_J said...

K.FED........I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON WITH HIM BUT GARY........SMH SWEETER THAN A DOZEN OF KRISPY KREME DOUGHNUTS

Anonymous said...

K. Fed is fat as hell now... u can tell he aint dancin no more lmaoooo...
And Gary WTF he looks so Gay..he always looked Lenny Kravitz to me...maybe i should say he looks like a Gay Lenny Kravitz now lmaoo

Related Posts with Thumbnails