Friday, August 14, 2009

Geesh ::Authors Log:: Star date ...blah yada blah

Well damn (Gucci Voice) took me forever and a day to figure out the proper coding for this blogger thing. XTML is not my thing at all. I'm horrible at reading it. And I had the nerve to want a self-made banner on here. WTF SABRINA. I started the project around 12 am est. time, and I'm just finishing ... btw its 5:53 a.m. Yes I know WTF! But I was determined. I put everything aside to make this blog look 10% better. Good grief, what a job that was.

But anyway ... I wanted to make a musical banner since this is technically a music blog, all I write about is music. So I took the time out to find some pics of some of my favorite artist -which by the way was trouble in its self. I was so wrapped up in Trey's world that I forgot that I do have other favorite artist. It just took me a while to figure it out- Continuing on ... the pic consists of: Paramore, Linkin Park, Electrik Red, Kanye West, Keri Hilson, Teyana Taylor, Nicki Minaj, and OF COURSE Trey. I just threw something together, plus I liked the font I used so I think it came out pretty nice. I mean damn I spent hours working on that bish so it better. SMH. Well I'm all photoshop'd and XHTML'd out right now. Gonna catch some zzZZzz. The sun is rising. The sky is getting a lil brighter. AND I FRICKIN HEAR BIRDS PSSHHH!! My eyes hate me at the moment.

But feel free to comment on my banner, that's why I made this post. Specifically for that, peeps. PAY ATTENTION :)

And I'm outtie -waves-

5 People Listening:

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

me likey the banner!

Dawn said...

I love it Brina, you're very gifted! I loved the short story as well, post some more!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo I love the banner...Brini.. I flippin love how creative u are!!! = )

MusikHunnyDC said...

I <3 THE BANNER....CUTENESS!!!

eli said...

LOVE the new banner brina! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails