Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Song Of The Day

The song(s) of today are brought to you by my love of the movie Watchmen, forget what yall say. Despite the nekkid blue guy, wit his peen all out there, and the extensive talking, I still liked the movie. Very well portrayed if I do say so myself. Very dark artistic work. Anyways ...

Smashing Pumpkins - The End Is The Beginning Is The End

This sounds very, deconstructed in a great way. To me it begins all together and slowly its being picked apart until its reduced to nothing towards the end of the song. LOL. Or maybe I'm the only one who hears that.

Muse - Take A Bow


I love the both of these songs. Can listen to them on repeat for days. Yall just don't know. These songs actually made me wanna see the movie even more. I don't think these songs were in the movie, but hell I was sold when they played these two songs on both versions of the previews. FYI: The Muse song is very political. If you search them on Youtube you can see the actual video for the song. Very propaganda oriented. Very 50s 60s war era'd. You'll see.

2 People Listening:

MzLishaBabi said...

those arent songs that i would normally listen to but i like them. not saying that i would listen to them over and over but their cool

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

i need to see watchmen! i'm so late in seein it..muse is the shyt..they did it for me for the twilight soundtrack!Both of these songs are should i say it..wicked! lmao

Related Posts with Thumbnails