Monday, August 10, 2009

ABDC DISAPPOINTMENTS

So yesterday was the premiere of Americas Best Dance Crew on MTV. First thing I thought :: IT'S SUNDAY WTF?? But I've come to terms with it. It actually works with my current TV schedule, my Thursdays (the day it use to come on) is BOOKED! Seriously. I even missed the entire season of So You Think You Can Dance. Shame on me. I'm a fan and avid voter for that show, but it was bumped off into a ditch and replaced with Leverage and Burn Notice. So after hearing that ABDC will come on Sundays, I immediately thought it was a dream come true. As soon as I said that, I was proved thoroughly wrong. Terrible. Found out that my father wanted to watch the Discovery channel @ 9 that night to see some tornados and sh*t. I was okay with that. I can always watch ABDC again. Then I found out that it was coming back on at 10:30. And what was my slow ass still watching with my father? Lightning storms. Pretty stuff tho. I actually learned somethings. For example, Lightning does not come from the clouds. It starts from the ground up. -star and rainbow flashes across the screen-

FOCUS. So I missed both airings of the show. End of story, right? WRONG! I seen clips of the performances on my handy dandy YOUTUBE. Come to find out, I wasn't missing anything special from that show. Every performance I seen was garbage honestly. Lemme go get what I said on twitter about it last night. -pauses, runs to twitter and screen shots-
(click on image to enlarge)

**Jabbawockeez, KabbaModern, Super Crew, Fanny Pack, Quest Crew and Beat Freaks

After being exposed to the best in previous seasons, and being wow'd from the first episode, I have yet to find that from what I seen thus far. As I said in my tweets, Rhythm City and Massive Monkees (SMH!) will get my vote. Just barely tho. I have yet to be impressed. Maybe next episode. Maybe.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails