Monday, September 28, 2009

Trailer | Where The Wild Things Are

WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE trailer in HD


I can't believe one of my favorite books is coming out with a movie. Sure, sometimes I don't like when directors and production companies stick their hands where they don't belong (i.e. great childrens' books), but I must say . . . I am very impressed. When I first seen the preview last week, during Heroes' premiere episode, I nearly jumped for joy. If there was any one kid-movie that I had to pick from to see, this would be the one. I'm gonna have to stake my claim over a kid and take em to the movies to see this. LOL.

1 People Listening:

Cassie said...

I can't wait for this to come out. The book was amazing when I was a kid and it seems like they'll really do this one justice. Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs was another book that was made into a movie and it was well done as well.

-- C

Related Posts with Thumbnails