Thursday, September 24, 2009

FMI - For My Information



As you can see, that's Trey performing on stage along side of Warren G. Apparently he's singing for Nate Dogg and he's appropriately dressed. What I wanna know is (A.) when the hell is the VH1 Hip Hop Honors coming on. (B.) What happened to my memo? I didn't see any advertisements about it until Trey tweeted that he was backstage. (C.) Why the hell is it pre-recorded? As much bullsh*t they show on Vh1, why can't they let a few curse words slip? Who cares. I just don't understand why it's pre-recorded.

But peeps lemme know so I can be in the know. LOL.

Update: Here's some video . . .



and photos . . .

 
Okay, I see you Trey -winks-. He looks nice, not as hip-hop as you would expect him to look for a hip-hop honors show. LOL. Way to show 'em out! 

3 People Listening:

JasmineH said...

I was just wondering the same thing...when is it coming on? lol...the website said 10/13! lol i don't know what vh1 was thinking...so far away :(

EvoL_1 said...

Last time I checked they were live.So i didnt kno it was pre-recorded til Trey sadi sumthin either.Im just gonna watch his part n flick in between channels b4 n during.lol

MeMe said...

Pre-recorded. wow. Nevertheless I will be watching. I love when they pay homage to the origins of rap and hip hop. Trey is definitely an added bonus! Can't wait!

Related Posts with Thumbnails