Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Vid | Ester Dean (Feat. Chris Brown)



::THE VERDICT:: Forget the girl, I am glad to see Chris Brown finally doing what he's best at, dancing. You all know how I feel about negative things, so the fact that he's doing something positive is great, forget how you may feel about this issue. So save your ill feelings.

Moving on, the girl, I suppose she's a writer, IDK, but her voice when she was talking to Nelly was annoying. Sounded like nails on a chalkboard, but at least her singing voice didn't sound anything like that.

I like the video, BUT didn't like the clips of Lebron James. I don't see the relevance here, so I want to call that into question. Why is he in it? Is she from where he from? I would like if someone could clear that up for me.

1 People Listening:

Urban_Elysse said...

I Like this song!! I have to agree that im glad to Chris back to dancing...and about Lebron: this song is on the soundtrack to his updoming documentary called "More than a Game" thats why there are so many clips of him...but other than that, i loooove the video :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails