Saturday, September 5, 2009

So er um....wtf


<_< Dirty Money tho, what is Diddy hoping to achieve with that name. And this video, what he wasn't to be closer to the hood and then end up singing at the end. Uh...no. I haven't heard any of the music off this "album" and I prolly never will. I'm not a Diddy hater. I just strongly dislike the guy's singing. It's just ... not right. There is room for some type of like because Dawn Richards, ex Danity Kane member, is apart of this circus. I'll wait for something good to cross my path, because I damn sure won't go out looking for it. No-sir-re-bob.

1 People Listening:

Anonymous said...

I just dont effin understand...like if u are not a singer... and dont know how to sing.. dont try it.. i kno its Diddy and all..but damn..u CANNOT do everything!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails