Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Just In My Opinion

an opinion that will be conversed EXCLUSIVELY to my self, since I no longer have any active participants on my blog. *side eye* Well, I went on Trey's website today to catch up on the news. *mhm, I say to myself* And I seen a post about these pictures below. *Yeah I saw them too, I say* WELL tell me why they, whoever posted that post, linked Sandra Rose's blog (where the pics came from) on there. *Rolls Eyes* So I'm wondering why would they post an obvious Trey hater on a Pro-Trey website. I felt the shade the minute I clicked on the link to get these pictures. UGH That woman makes me sick. So I was just curious if the people over at Treysongz.com knows about the opposition over there at Sandrarose.com. WHO KNOWS. I'm just saying. *Side eye* But anyway, I saved the pictures so you won't have to go over there and feel like you have to cut a bish. LOL.

**Trey @ The Velvet Room on Sunday for his album release party, I think*




2 People Listening:

*BeyondBeauty* said...

hmmmm..I'm lovin those pics..not quite sure why they would link it with sandra rose...who knows..<_<

T.D.B said...

*right click. save* lol. Im loving these pics Brina. I swear b/t twitter, treysongz.com, and your blog...you keep me up on the man.

Related Posts with Thumbnails