Friday, September 11, 2009

Captains Log :: Stardate 09112009313


Lately Trey Songz has been receiving a lot of flack for his responses to R. Kelly's response (if you consider an association of a elephant and a fly to this situation an knowledgeable response.) (And I guess Trey came out and said that he's better then him. IDK! But if someone feels that way, then that is their right to feel that way) I would like to say to all of those nay sayers. WHAT ARE YOU 5 YEARS OLD? This is a pretty old song, mind you, and people are getting emotional about it now after Trey's album release. And the fact that all of this bickering is running loose is sad. Now don't come at me talking about opinions, people just saying their opinions and all that other bullsh*t. I KNOW. I wasn't born yesterday. If they have a right to state their opinion, then I have a right to state my opinion about their opinion. (Opinion (n.) – the view somebody takes about an issue, especially when it is based solely on personal judgment) Am I right? Or do you wish not to acknowledge that.

Anyway -flips hair back- I wish people will find something new to talk about. Sometimes what they consider news isn't really news at all. Being that most of you who read my blog, we all know the story about this D.O.A. KELLZ record. BUT others do not. Again, this is where that much needed research comes in. That is what we lack in today's society. We speak before thinking. And 99.8% of the time, it never works to anyone's benefit. And then we are left in this downward spiral of hate, going at each other on the frickin internet. <_< Terrible stuff. Really sad when you think about it. I understand that you have an opinion. And you should understand that I have a right to respond to that opinion if you like it or not.

FYI: Trey made that record in response to R. Kelly's recent mixtape. Would you blame him? Of course you will because you don't understand what is being said and how you should respond to it, so instead you jump on the I-Hate-Trey-Songz-Bandwagon.

So be it.

But at the end of the day, you can't win. You just can't win against hate. (Hate (v.) –to dislike somebody or something intensely, often in a way that evokes feelings of anger, hostility, or animosity) You can't win against someone who is cynical by nature. If they can not at least see the improvement in his music and talent, if they do not have a single good word to say about anything regarding Trey Songz, then you can't win against that. They already have it set in their mind that Trey isn't going to be anything. AND THAT! ladies and gentlemen is the problem with today's society. We were never taught to uplift the next person. We as human beings haven't an ounce of compassion (as in consideration). We waste our energy responding to hate. We are so blinded that we can't even congratulate someone if they are doing something good with their lives, we only see the negative and have the audacity to speak about that. I am severely disappointed because I, too, am at fault of some of this. Its just sad.

As far as the nay sayers are considered, sometimes you just have to ignore because stooping down to that level feeds to this on going problem. Its a never ending cycle. Just know now that Trey is under a microscope, you will encounter a lot of new naysayers. You just gotta deal with it. Do as you will . . . all I know is that this will be the last time I address this. Note: Unfollow negativity. You don't need that in your life.

-end transmission-

1 People Listening:

Anonymous said...

Mannnn I really hate the fact that ppl still talk about the song bout Kellz.. like it so old.. like WTF.. and it aint a diss song.. I feel the same way Trey and everyone else feels bout R. Kelly.. the nigga is slippin for real.. and I think he needed a wake up call.. and he got it!! BONG

Related Posts with Thumbnails