Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Always Sunny . . .

OMG! I am so happy I went on YouTube and seen the ad for this show. I effing LOVE this show you guys! Before Twitter, I had TV and I loved it. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is one of my favs. If you have never seen it, I suggest you tune in. I find it hilarious. Well, maybe you're idea of funny is different than mine, but still, I think you should try it. Sure its going into its 5th season, but that really doesn't matter. I have a theory when it comes to seasons of show. It doesn't matter. You just watch the show presented to you, and if you like it you would do your research and watch all the episodes/seasons you missed. I think its worth it, but its all up to you.

Preview of tonight's episode.


There are a few things about this show that I love. I read in a magazine (for like screen writers and stuff) and they showed how they set up how to write the show. The three young guys pictured in the video are the writers of the show. I love how the show opens. A situation occurs then the title proceeds. The title might seem dumb to you, but I always find it funny because it's so damn simple. Damn I wish I could find that article, I would share it with you guys.

(Promo from last season)


So tune in tonight at 10 on FX to watch the premiere with me. Don't leave me by my lonesome. LOL.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails