Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Vids | Trey & Drake, Fizz & Boog




THE VERDICT: Pretty good, but I'm biased. Well . . . not really, because I love Drake, but hated his Best I Ever Had video because it was pure garbage. And I think I liked most of Trey's videos thus far. I might not like something about it, but it ends up okay in my book. So I like this video. A pretty dark look for Trey. Maybe they could've approached the video in the sense of how the song is told, not what Drake says but the chorus. And maybe show the affects of that life that maybe thats not what you will get in the end, but look at it as a want or what other ppl expect you to want when you hit that status. A lil story in this video would've been nice, but I also like it the way it is. Simple. Gotta appreciate the simple.



THE VERDICT :: UH ... I love them both dearly but they should've left the autotune alone. Po lil tink tinks. I mean its nice to see them actually doing something after their ordeal, but I don't know if using autotune is a good look. Use ya voice boos COME ON! But again, this video is aight. I do actually like the song tho, but autotunes....geesh. I'm just happy to see them again.

1 People Listening:

EvoL_1 said...

I personally like the Successful vid.I think you had 2 watch the behind the scenes stuff 2 actually understand the video and the story.

Related Posts with Thumbnails