Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Coolness

A few months ago, my bff William found this website and linked me to it. I am very suspicious of websites I know nothing about. Come on, VIRUSES ARE EVERYWHERE. But I clicked on the link, and I haven't regretted it since. I actually forgot about this site for a while. Now that it's back, I can't stop messing with it. It is so addictive. I love it.

This website is called aM laboratory. When you click on the link, look at the picture below and click on the appropriate boxes that I clicked on. Once all filled, yall will be able to hear a song I made. It's pretty cool.

You can also, if your lazy and don't want to click on the squares yourself, copy and paste these numbers on the black grid and it will play. It might sound a little messy depending upon the health of your computer.

64,16896,0,4160,0,130,0,2560,144,2080,128,0,0,0,2048,512

Note: You're better off putting the boxes in yourself because if you copy and paste it will freeze your browser for a minute.

It's just so great, don't you agree?

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails