Thursday, September 10, 2009

Movie Trailer | Takers



good lawd . . . how can you put so much sexy into one movie. What are they trying to do, kill me in the theater. Suffocate me visually. Geesh. Idris Elba, Paul Walker, T.I., Hayden Christensen, Michael Ealy ... even Chris Brown. Not Matt Dillon, he does not fit into my sexy group. <_< The day this movie comes out ... I'm up in there, with some type of air support. And I see Chris doing the lil Freerunning thing, that's if he's doing his own stunts. I love freerunning or is it Parkour, or do they both mean the same thing. IDK! If you don't know what it is, check this out.
thats the best game of tag ever!

I just think this stuff is sooooo cool. I wanna thank the Discovery channel for doing a special on this a few years ago.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails