Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Videos I Worked So Hard On . . .

So, we all know that I saw Trey on Oct. 14th. I made a compilation video of all the footage I obtained. Now with the making of this video, everything that could go wrong went wrong. First my files wouldn't play properly on my computer, twitvid and YouTube. Consequently, I had to YouTube a tutorial on how to convert the format of my camera videos to videos that could be read on my computer. YouTube, despite how much I hate it, has its share of geniuses who actually help you out of a bind. You just gotta know exactly what you're looking for. So I go to the website specified in the video. It's an alright website might I add. I won't post it here due to it being damn near illegal and I ain't tryna get that sh*t shut down. Moving on . . .

I had a total of 10 (more or less) videos. The conversions took me 3 hours in total to complete. Then I had to make my own typed commentary, so that took a minute also. Once that was all done, I put it all together. And I started thinking. I needed some background music. In comes Drake - Say Something. It was perfect. An hour later I'm done. Then I had to publish it to my computer. BTW I made the video via Windows Movie Maker. I got skills. Anyway. THIS SH*T! It took an hour to publish to my damn computer. So I'm sleepy as hell, trying to hurry up only to find that this thing is moving at snails pace. FML.

Once that finished, I goes to YouTube to upload. *rolls eyes* Come to find out they do not accept videos over 10 minutes in length. Guess how many minutes my video was. 19! And its 5 a.m. I'm half pass dead, ready to give up. But I kept going. I had some UNREAL determination that night. SMH. So I goes to Photobucket praying that it would upload the entire thing. And I fell asleep on my laptop, knowing that I had to wake up at 9. Turns out that Photobucket was on that same bullsh*t YouTube was on. So I gave up. I had to redo the video and break it into two. I hate that I had to do that, but check what I came up with.





The things I do for my peeps. smh. UNREAL. LOL. I went to great lengths to finish this for yall.

1 People Listening:

MusikHunnyDC said...

we appreciate ur hard work!! It was CRAZY in there that night!!! smh!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails