Monday, October 19, 2009

New Vid | Alicia Keys



::THE VERDICT:: I like it! The End

*Sidenote* People are simple as sh*t! I swear they are. This is why people FAIL. They are so worried about people's personal lives, instead of worrying about whats important. MUSIC. They talk so much shit about Alicia and hate her music because of a personal choice she made. That's just what it is. PERSONAL. Mind ya f*cking business. SMH. Wow. The audacity of some people to call her a "homewreaking whore" I don't see anybody going at Swiss Beats like that. He knew the situation before he went after Alicia. So why don't you do us all a favor, well just do me a favor, and throw yourself out a window. Thank You!

As you can see, I have a position. And I am and will always be a fan of Alicia Keys.

1 People Listening:

manie01 said...

Here's another Alicia fan Brina!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails