Saturday, October 10, 2009

RE-UP | Movie Edition

Permission to squeal with delight?

 
YUHS!! My favorite movie will be coming back with a third installment.
(via Michael Bay's Blog)
Well its official: We have a great Transformers 3 story. The release date is now July 1st 2011. Not 2012.

Today is Day One. This morning started with an ILM meeting for five hours in San Francisco. Currently I'm flying with writer Ehren Kruger to Rhode Island to talk to Hasbro about new characters.

P.S. Megan Fox, welcome back. I promise no alien robots will harm you in any way during the production of this motion picture. Please consult your Physician when working under my direction because some side effects can occur, such as mild dizziness, intense nausea, suicidal tendencies, depression, minor chest hair growth, random internal hemorrhaging and inability to sleep. As some directors may be hazardous to your health, please consult your Doctor to determine if this is right for you.
Hmm interesting. There's a dispute between Bay and Fox. She has publicity took jabs at my favorite directer. BOO her. I did not get that memo. O_O That wench better get it together for the sake of my movie or I will forever hate her. The only reason I liked her was for her role in this movie anyway. It made her. Don't bite the hand that feeds you missy!

That's not all.

SAY WHAT! My second favorite movie ever (the movie that introduced me to my now favorite director) MIGHT be coming out with a part 3.
(via HollywoodReporter.com)
Columbia Pictures is developing a third installment of the high-octane "Bad Boys" franchise, tapping Peter Craig to pen the screenplay.

The hope is to have a script that would reunite director Michael Bay, producer Jerry Bruckheimer and stars Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. At this point, with the project in the early stages, none has a deal to return.
I have no idea when this is coming out or if its going to actually happen, but the fact that I've read alot about it gives me hope. I hope that hollywood didn't get to all of their heads because it would be very unfortunate if they left minor differences stand in the way of something great.

But check this out. (via Slashfilm.com)
Remember the scene in Michael Bay’s Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen where Sam is drawing symbols all over the walls of his dorm room? Yeah, we’ve tried to forget about it too. What you might not have noticed is that Sam writes the number 3 on a poster for the other Michael Bay sequel, Bad Boys II. Now we’ve learned that the studio is moving forward with development on a third film, but will the original crew return for one more adventure?
I knew that was done on purpose. LOL.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails