Monday, October 19, 2009

Spotlight | perhaps some Trey Songz? Why of course!

In case you missed it, actually we all have, Trey on Fox 5 this morning. WHERE WAS MY MEMO!



More pics from Invented Sex


(insert an FML here) LOL. Seriously. I can't be looking at pictures and videos like this and then looking at my life, noticing what I lack romantic-wise. Geezus. BUT the more pictures I see, the more I want to see of the video.

That is all.

P.S. I saw someone throwing the girl shade cause she's Ethiopian. I don't know if she is or not, and I don't know why girls hating on her. They were saying that he needs a black girl in there. How bout you define the word black first, smh. Put someone else in there and there will be a uproar. I mean DAMN. Trey just can't win. I say GOOD FOR HER!


2 People Listening:

manie01 said...

Trey Trey really lookin comfortable there....hmmmmm.....can't wait for the vid!!!

CaramelAngel said...

Trey Songz looking good in every vids he made but the girl in the vid is so lucky 2 b in the vid with him. i'm so jealous of her but it cool tho.

Related Posts with Thumbnails