Friday, October 9, 2009

Commercial Break . . .

I seen this commercial yesterday. I don't know what I was watching, but during the commercial break this Dove/Walmart commercial came on. "Do your eyes sit wide" one woman starts singing. And the commercial just went through a woman's many imperfections in song. Imperfections that most of us, including myself, feel subconscious about. And I loved the fact that Dove put that in a commercial. I've always loved Dove's this-is-what-a-real-woman-looks-like campaign that counters the everyone-has-to-look-a-certain-way-to-be-considered-beautiful.

Check it out.

2 People Listening:

PrettieBirdie said...

Awww I love this! It's so cute and I love that they use regular women with imperfections. I feel like our imperfections make you beautiful.

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

Aww me love this!! All women should feel beautiful no matter what..we all have imperfections..imperfectios is what make u beautiful..damn jus glanced to my left and saw chicki jus said the same thang..o well..great minds damnit..lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails