Thursday, October 22, 2009

Behind The Scenes | Trey . . .



Mhm <_< Yesterday when I saw this, I kept pausing to look away. I mean you should've heard me yell at the screen. AAAAHHHH <--straight like that. I couldn't help it. LOL. Each image I've seen this week has thrown me. AND then they had to add a behind the scenes video. All in all, I'm still excited and half-desperate to see the video. I can't wait to scream at my computer the day its officially released.

*Sidenote* WTF kinda exclusive release is this. Whoever works at Atlantic Records are gigantic assholes idiots. We suppose to get this first because we paid for it, but now everyone is getting access. SMDH.

1 People Listening:

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

Right..they jus sent it what an hour before everyone else could see it..Atlantic Records are a big fail..i ain't doin shyt with them no more! And i'm so ready for this video..i'm burstin from the seams!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails