Thursday, October 29, 2009

Captains Log | Stardate 10292009

Today's blog will exclusively feature my short story. YUHS. I finally finished that sh*t. Yall can thank Joniesha (@Joniesha22) for providing me with the motivation to stop procrastinating.

Oh yeah. That songs you hear inspired my story. Those two songs do the job I want them to do. That's basically how I write. I write like I'm making a movie so I come up with soundtracks that portray my story the right way. Just listen and read.

Mary J. Blige - Smoke,
Explosions In The Sky - First Breath After Coma


Stay tuned for the post . . .

1 People Listening:

Treyz_CaliGurl said...

@Joniesha22 thaaaaaaaaaaat's me! *said in Amanda Bynes voice from All That* lol! I can't wait to read ur short story! and glad i could be of service! and i'm really feeling this song!! OH yea! Brina mi love u long time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails