Saturday, November 7, 2009

Photoshop Me | Pics of the Week


I have a new blog strictly for my stories and this is the artwork for the page itself. I'll post the link for it when the next installment for my story is done. Might be in the next 2 weeks. I can't do a rush job. It just takes me forever to write because ideas come and go and most of the time they don't fit together and the challenge is making transitional scenes for the random ideas I have.


This is the background I made for Dre. Spent two days virusing my computer just to look for ideas thanks to google. NEVER AGAIN will i go on that hunt again. I have to stick with links that are familiar with me. And as you can see, I'm stepping up my photoshop game. YUHS. Its all baby steps. I learn something new everyday.


I actually love the pictures Cassie takes. She should just model instead of sing. And besides I took a liking to her because of my character Sidney. I based Sidney off of Cassie minus the black hair.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails