Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Vids | In my opinion . . .

I'm certain that yall saw the videos below already and I'm late. SO WHAT! Yall gon' see em again! Kisses. LOL.

Alicia Keys

::The Verdict:: WTH! I don't get the superhero part. Considering the content of the song, which is beginning to grow on me just like how Like You Never See Me Again, the video doesn't do it for me UNFORTUNATELY. Alicia needs to hook up with a bomb ass director cause these fools she's hiring ain't sh*t or just lazy! I wonder if these people listen to the music before they plan out everything. I don't know. I haven't even listened to the full song myself, but I'm just stating. It's a miss for me. Sorry.

Gym Class Heroes

::The Verdict:: I did NOT know there was someone else singing along with Travis. I could've sworn Travis sung the whole way through. With that being said, WTH! The close ups on the other guy was uh ... no. That is all.

Beyonce feat. Lady Gaga

::The Verdict:: Yeah, it's aight. Alotta hype, but it's aight. Still not feeling Gaga on this song. I prefer "Telephone" better if Lady Gaga has to be in it. I wonder if they'll make a video for it. But in this vid, Gaga was irrelevant to me. LOL. It's Bey's video and Gaga was a extra basically. Had her one scene and was out. Oh well.

Toni Braxton feat. Trey Songz

::The Verdict:: This is just extra to me. Toni was extra. Trey's bottom lip was extra. LOL. Everything was extra. Because it's Trey, I'll support, but the song and this video doesn't do it for me. I'm just saying.

Keri Hilson

::The Verdict:: No comment.

Janet Jackson

::The Verdict:: Finally, something to be happy about. Geez, since I was dishing out the WTHs earlier. I like this video tho. Janet looks great and I love the dancing in here tho. WOOT! That's the type of Janet I like. Sure she could've hit a few moves a little harder, but overall I liked it.

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails