Friday, November 13, 2009

New Music | Chris Brown ......... Rihanna

Sing Like Me

I have a theory that this is the PERFECT formula for Chris Brown to take to step away from the drama. There are no dark undertones. He doesn't talk about murder, guns, depression, revenge, whateva the case may be, you do not hear that in his music. And I, for one, appreciate that. Its about making the right kind of music instead of putting any ol' damn thing out into the world expecting everyone to accept it. I refuse to listen to sh*t music. This on the other hand is great. Its a good way to get people back into his corner. Good Job CB, I SEE you boo!

Cold Case Love

So maybe I should retract my statement about the sh*t music. I do like this song. I'm not as biased as some would think. But I'm a little discouraged. I know the girl is going through something, but do the writers have to make the sh*t so obvious. Is her whole album gonna sound like this? Please tell me that it's not. What happened to the uplifting? I want some of that. Or what about dance music? I like that too. Hell, does she have to sound like she been murdered or want to murder in every song? I'll pass. But I will say the main reason why I like this song because it gives me inspiration for my Sidney series. That's what I weigh my music taste on. Does it inspire me negatively or positively. And this is negative, so guess what the them of one of the stories will be? YES NEGATIVE! So I hope on her new album she'll give me some variety.

p.s. I heard her album leaked. Well guess who just saved herself 10 dollas?! POW!

0 People Listening:

Related Posts with Thumbnails