Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Video | Trey Songz *grips table edge*



Dear Santa,

I know that I've asked you for just about everything under the sun since I was little. Every here and there my wish would come true. Well Santa I have a request of you. Under my tree, this coming Christmas, I would like a man of Trey Songz's status/appearance/everything (or just him) wrapped in only a bow in the wee hours of the morning well after everyone is sleep. He can have tattoos too just as long as they ain't about bullsh*t. And he has to perform every scene in that video, if not better. I still believe in you Santa and if you make this come true I will campaign your existence to everyone.

Love always,
Sabrina

P.S. throw in a bag of ice with that will ya please, thanks. Oh and there will be cookies on the table. UR WELCOME IN ADVANCE.

2 People Listening:

JasmineH said...

LMAOOOO! Hilarious!!! Christmas is right around the corner! haha

MusikHunnyDC said...

Lol...Brina u r crazy!!! I think thats on everyone's xmas list!! Including mines!!!! *sneaks off quietly*

Related Posts with Thumbnails