Friday, November 13, 2009

Made 4 TV? | Russian Roulette

QUICK! BEFORE ITS DELETED!



Can you show a gun and someone getting "shot" on TV, as a means of getting a musical message across? Thats all I wanna know. But dare I say it, I like it. But thats because I liked "Disturbia" video so this is in that same realm. It's cool. The acting was a bit fake. Yall know how I am when it comes to people showing emotion. It pisses me off if the actor can't sell me that emotion visually. But other than that its cool.

2 People Listening:

EvoL_1 said...

I like the song n the video is actually JUST as I imagined it!!The acting isn't itz best but good thing the concept kida overlooks that!!N prime example of sum1 getting shot in a music video 2 convey a message, Jay-Z's 99 problems video!!

Urban_Elysse said...

This Video Is Ummmm...Yea... The Song Is Growing On Me But I Must Say That I Think The Video Fits Perfectly..Its Kinda Dark And Dreary...I Wonder If They Will Edit It For TV Though...I Guess We Shall See!

Related Posts with Thumbnails