Friday, November 13, 2009

New Vid | Dirty Money & Letoya



::The Verdict:: This sh*t should be a crime. The crime: Liking this song. FML. That chorus is killing me softly. The chorus is the ONLY reason why I can stand to listen to this song. SH*T ME! I can't believe this. *jumps up in a chair* YOU MAKE MY LOVE COME DOWN, YOU MAKE MY LOVE COME DOWN, I FEEL YOU LOVE ME NOW, I FEEL YOU LOVE ME NOW! Just shoot me with a proverbial gun PLEASE! This chorus is making my life. I need to make a ringtone out this sh*t and call it a day.

P.S. That first girl is stiff as hell.

"Regret"


::The Verdict:: Pretty cheap if I do say so myself. I love the song tho. The video could've been a lot better. Left a lot to be desired. Too bad. There was potential.

1 People Listening:

EvoL_1 said...

U kno how I feel about Diddy!!I loves my Diddy!!So this song was pretty good!I've heard ABOUT it but not the song itself.But the grills gotta go!!not a good look on Diddy!!lol N as far as "regret" goes it's fallen victim 2 the epidemic of good songs/not so good video syndrome.Prime example-Panic!At the Disco's "Build God Then We'll Talk"

Related Posts with Thumbnails