Saturday, January 16, 2010

iTunes Playing . . .

This weeks new sounds . . . according to Sabrina's iPod.

I know, I know. I am late listening to certain artists or certain CDs. I like to approach music at my own pace, which is pretty rapid if you ask me. I cycle music daily and I'm constantly looking for new music. I have to. It is part of my process. Sue me. *kanye shrug*

So you ask, what do I have playing in my iTunes this month. Well allow me to share. I have these Current Obsession playlists set up by the month. There are a few additions to my iPod that I listen to repeatedly and I tend to group them in a playlist. It's pretty productive if you ask me. It's easier to give all new music you add in a certain month enough time to be played and enjoyed before you move on to the next hottest thing in music.

Works for me.

Current Obsessions > January 2010

1. Diddy - Hair Down (featuring Dawn)

2. Natalia Kills - Zombie

3. The Pussycat Dolls - In Person

4. Alicia Keys - Unthinkable (I'm Ready)

5. Corinne Bailey Rae - I'd Do It All Again

6. Kill Hannah - They Can't Save Us Now

7. Drake - It's Been A Pleasure

8. Trey Songz - Hard

9. Facing New York - Tip Of The Iceberg

10. Codeseven - Southie

11. Cassie - Skydiver

12. Stars of Track and Field - Centuries

13. Grammatics - Murderer

14. Mr Hudson - There Will Be Tears

15. Citizen Cope - Penitentiary

16. The Script - Dusty Halo

17. Ingrid Michaelson - Porcelain Fists

18. Sammie - Out There

19. Miike Snow - Plastic Jungle

20. Scary Kids Scaring Kids - What's Said and Done

just to name a few. . .

1 People Listening:

EvoL_1 said...

Mmmhmm I see some black ppl in there!!lol.And is that TRey I see?!BONG!ha ha ha.But some of these songs I must check out!If my twin likes it I must AT LEAST give it a try cuz you've put me on to some music I NEVER would've found on my own!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails