Saturday, January 16, 2010

Captain's Log Stardate 01162010

To whom this may concern,

I'm aware that I no longer have the blog follow base that I use to have when I first started this blog. And as of late, I slacked off on my posts. But I did it for one simple reason, no one was LISTENING. Hence the title of my blog. Because no one else cared, I no longer cared.

It's sad actually, because you can't necessarily have a blog that no one is paying attention to. It's counterproductive. Now I realize that I shouldn't care about who's commenting or not. In this case, NOT. To say the least, I'm disappointed in A LOT of people.

But whatever. I won't complain. No more harassing mofos to read my blog. That is no longer me. It isn't important. Listen at your own free will, if you so choose to.


Back to my regularly scheduled programming . . .

2 People Listening:

EvoL_1 said...

See thatz why IM one of ur FAITHFUL listeners!!U post it, I'll read and/or listen!!Keep it up!!LOVE IT!!

BrittBratSongz said...

okay Im glad you said this cuz Im sitting @ my desk at work and I said WOW its been ages since I went to one of my favorite blogs! I was under the impression that you weren't really blogging anymore!!! Im happy to see a few posts aside from Song of the day cuz u ALWAYS put me on new music! I love u boo :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails